If you love to learn or would like to upskill your leadership coaching skills, why not tap on the NTUC UTAP Course funding?
We are pleased to announce that some of our courses have been approved for UTAP (Union Training Assistance Programme) funding. This means eligible NTUC members are able to defray their cost of training.
NTUC members can enjoy 50% *unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year when they sign up for courses supported under UTAP. NTUC members aged 40 and above can enjoy higher funding support up to $500 per individual each year, capped at 50% of unfunded course fees, for courses attended between 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2022.
*Unfunded course fee refers to the balance course fee payable after applicable WSQ training grant subsidy.
UTAP Course Funding FAQ
The following courses are eligible for UTAP claims:
1. Coaching for Performance and Capability Development 2.0 (WSQ)
2. Emotional Intelligence (EQ) for Transformational Leadership (WSQ)
3. Team Leadership for Performance and Results (WSQ)
4. Enhancing Coaching Capabilities through Mentor Coaching
All NTUC members can apply for UTAP. However, the following criteria must be met to be eligible for UTAP:
– Paid-up NTUC membership before course commenced, throughout whole course duration and at the point of claim
– Course by training provider must be supported under UTAP, and training must commence within the supported period
– Course must not be fully funded through company sponsorship or other types of funding
– You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examination(s), if any
– UTAP application must be submitted within 6 months after course completion
Please refer to the NTUC UTAP Portal for the latest updates and requirements.
After you have made your net payment and completed your training with BP Coach Training, you can login to NTUC U Portal to make your UTAP claim. NTUC Members should apply for their UTAP claim within 6 months after course ends. Late applications will be rejected.
Here is an example of how much UTAP course funding claim you can make and the application process:
Assuming you are a Singapore Citizen aged 40 years old and above. You have registered for our “Coaching for Performance and Capability Development” workshop.
Upon successful completion of the course, you can login to NTUC U Portal to submit your application and claim back the $44.00 (as in the example). The claims will be credited into your designated bank account.
Please download the UTAP Course Application Guide for the step-by-step instructions on submitting the UTAP claims.
Upskilling with minimal cost
It’s never been a better time to upskill yourself especially in the area of leadership coaching. Take this opportunity to equip yourself with coaching skills or become an ICF certified coach. Leveraging on both SkillsFuture Singapore WSQ training grant subsidy and the UTAP course funding will make this learning journey painless.
BP Coach Training Pte Ltd
10 January 2021