Thank you for your interest in our services. Please feel free to contact us for more information on our coach certification, leadership training or consultancy services. You are just a step away from making a positive change in your life. Don’t wait, take action now…
BP Coach Training Pte Ltd
3 Temasek Avenue
Centennial Tower Level 21
Tel: +65 6549-7136
Fax: +65 6348-7548
Our office is open by appointment only. Please email or call us should you like to set up an appointment.
To subscribe to our email updates and newsletter, please sign up here.
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions:-
To acquire the first level of ICF ACC credential through the ACSTH path, participants would need to do the following:-
- Complete the CMPC program (minimum of 60 hours of coach-specific training)
- Complete 10 hours of mentor coaching (included in the CMPC program)
- Clocked 100 coaching hours (75 hours must be paid-coaching, 25 hours can be pro-bono coaching) – no time limit
- Performance evaluation (one audio recordings and written transcript of a coaching session to be uploaded with your application)
- Apply to ICF Global upon meeting the above requirements
- Complete an online Coach Knowledge Assessment, administered by ICF Global
- Receive ICF ACC credential upon successful completion
To apply for ICF ACC though the ACTP path, you will need the following requirements:-
- Completion of an entire ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP). (this is fulfilled with CMPC + CMC program)
- A minimum of 100 hours (75 paid) of coaching experience with at least eight clients following the start of your coach-specific training. At least 25 of these hours must occur within the 18 months prior to submitting the application for the credential.
- Completion of the Coach Knowledge Assessment (CKA).
More details are found at ICF website on Credentialing. Please refer to the ACC ACSTH or ACTP path.
At the end of the Certified Master Performance Coach (CMPC) program, what certification do I receive?
Upon completion of the program, you will receive the “Certified Master Performance Coach” title in your certificate. This gives you the endorsement that you are a professionally trained coach, and you can start your journey to coach your clients.
Consultants are professionals that provide expert advice in their field of expertise. They provide solutions to address the clients problem.
Coaches on the other hand do not provide any solution or advice to their clients. A coach believes that the client is creative and resourceful, and are in the best position to derive the solution for themselves. Through a process of listening and questioning, the coach helps to create self-awareness and discovery, and empowers the client to achieve his goals.
There are many professionals out there who call themselves Coaches. Do I need any qualification to be a Coach?
In recent years, the “Coach” title have increasingly been used as a marketing buzzword. This has created a lot of confusion in the industry as to what a “Coach” role should be. More organisations are becoming aware about this issue, and they are now hiring coaches that have the necessary qualifications and credentials. As such, it will become important in the coming years to have the appropriate qualifications as a coach.
Our training is fully a face-to-face interactive learning environment. While we do understand the benefits of online learning, we believe that coaching skills are best learnt through experiential learning, not just with the facilitators but also through the interaction with your peer learners. Our minds are conditioned by our past experiences, values and beliefs, which shapes our perception and interpretation of situations and knowledge that we acquire. It’s only through the face-to-face interaction with the facilitators and peer learners that we realise there are many views behind what we thought it might be.
We understand how adult learn. We have designed and refined our program over the last decade with the right level of activities, games, facilitated learning, group discussion, coaching practicum that will bring the best learning value to our participants. See what some of our past graduates have to say.
Yes. Self-sponsored participants can use their SkillsFuture Credit to pay for the net amount after the training subsidy. The SkillsFuture Credit can only be used for WSQ funded courses at this time.
Employer-sponsored participants are not allowed to use the SkillsFuture Credit.
Instructions on how to make payment using the SkillsFuture Credit will be provided in the invoice.
The Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) is a national credential system that trains, develops, assesses and certifies skills and competencies for the workforce. The WSQ funded programmes are funded and quality-assured by SkillsFuture Singapore, which awards the WSQ certifications.
Currently, the courses that are WSQ funded includes:
More courses are coming along the way. Stay tune…
Yes. All participants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the training grant.
- Participant must be Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident aged 21 years and above
- Participant must attain minimum 75% attendance for both classroom and eLearning module
- Participant must be assessed to be “Competent” in all assessments.
The assessments may be in the form of written assignment and role play.
The Enhanced Training Support (ETS) provides enhanced funding to enable SMEs to send their local employees (Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident) for training. SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) works with industry associations to identify courses which are suitable for employees of SME companies. Certifiable courses which are the Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) type of program are highly subsidized.
The definition of SME as defined by Enterprise Singapore (ESG) are:
- registered or incorporated in Singapore with at least 30% local shareholding AND
- must not hire more than 200 employees (at group level) OR
post an annual sales turnover (at group level) of not more than S$100 million
The ETS program also supports absentee payroll funding when employees are away from their work attending training on top of the training grant. The goal is to encourage employers to invest in employee development.
More details are available at our WSQ Training Grant for SME website.
WTS encourages employers to sponsor their lower wage employees for training to upgrade their skills and improve business performance. Employers can benefit from 95% course fee subsidy and absentee payroll funding when they sign up their employees for any course approved for WTS funding including WSQ courses and programmes offered by ITE and Polytechnics.
Employees will qualify if they meet all the following criteria:
- Be a Singapore Citizen; AND
- Aged 35 years and above (13 years and above for Persons With Disabilities); AND
- Earn a monthly income of not more than $2,000
More details are available at our SME Training Grant website.
See other FAQs.