To acquire the first level of ICF ACC credential through the ACSTH path, participants would need to do the following:-
- Complete the CMPC program (minimum of 60 hours of coach-specific training)
- Complete 10 hours of mentor coaching (included in the CMPC program)
- Clocked 100 coaching hours (75 hours must be paid-coaching, 25 hours can be pro-bono coaching) – no time limit
- Performance evaluation (one audio recordings and written transcript of a coaching session to be uploaded with your application)
- Apply to ICF Global upon meeting the above requirements
- Complete an online Coach Knowledge Assessment, administered by ICF Global
- Receive ICF ACC credential upon successful completion
To apply for ICF ACC though the ACTP path, you will need the following requirements:-
- Completion of an entire ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP). (this is fulfilled with CMPC + CMC program)
- A minimum of 100 hours (75 paid) of coaching experience with at least eight clients following the start of your coach-specific training. At least 25 of these hours must occur within the 18 months prior to submitting the application for the credential.
- Completion of the Coach Knowledge Assessment (CKA).
More details are found at ICF website on Credentialing. Please refer to the ACC ACSTH or ACTP path.