To encourage sustained, productive training, TCA is a cash award given to eligible workers after achieving the required certifications:
- $100 per 2 achievements of any of the following, capped at $200 during the trainee’s WSS Eligibility period
- WSQ Statement of Attainment
- Academic CET Modular Certificate or Post-Diploma Certificate
- Certifiable courses supported by SSG
- $500 for achieving one WSQ Qualification or Academic CET Qualification.
There will be an overall TCA cap of $1,000 for the validity period stated in the WSS letter. Only certifiable courses listed on the MySkillsFuture portal would qualify for TCA. No application is required by the trainee.