This 2-day workshop will equip leaders with the ability to coach teams and groups in organisations to consistently perform and achieve results. This course is eligible for SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) WSQ Funding for participants who are Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Globalisation, diversity, collaboration, stakeholder management and achieving more with less are the key themes in today’s business. Leaders who are already familiar with coaching at the individual level will find this team leadership programme very beneficial. There is a growing need to move from one-on-one conversation to having the ability to enhance team performance through group or team coaching.
One of the biggest challenges today is the difficulty in replicating great team experiences and results. The command and control culture of the 20th century leader is no longer effective. The majority of the workforce today consists of millennials who are more educated and socially connected. This requires the 21st century leader to be able to stimulate discussion, create innovative solutions, inspire a more diversified and dynamic workforce, manage conflicts and collaborate with all stakeholders.
This is a blended learning course which consists of:
- Pre-course self-paced eLearning session
- 2 days facilitated classroom session cum assessment
Unlike other similar courses in the market, this course has been contextualised by integrating the ICF (International Coaching Federation) core coaching competencies for leaders to coach at the group and team levels.
The objective of this course is to equip the learners with the competencies to engage all stakeholders including the teams to achieve organisational goals. The ability to inspire team vision, optimise team dynamics, inculcate learning and growth are key to building high performing teams.
Learners would also develop collaborative and collective leadership skills - enabling them to help their team meet current goals, innovate for the future and anticipate uncertainties.
COURSE CURRICULUM & METHODOLOGY
- To contract with key stakeholders to establish strategic goals
- Understand the key aspects of Team Leadership
- Engage key stakeholders to understand strategic goals and challenges
- Establish contractual agreement of expected outcomes
- To co-create team plans and assess organisational opportunities and risks
- Conduct team diagnostics to identify potential gaps within organisation
- Co-create team plans to achieve performance targets
- Build resilience in team plans and manage potential risk
- To connect with teams and improve team dynamics and performance
- Manage team dynamics with team leaders and members
- Build psychological safety in teams
- Evoke team awareness through sharing of observations and feedback
- To cultivate learning and growth within teams through managing progress, accountability and rewards
- Design action plans and allocate resource to enable team learning and growth
- Manage progress and accountability to achieve team results
- Manage and reward team performance
Our Training methodology is based on Adult learning principles and emphasizes on experiential learning activities, as well as skills-based practices during the workshop. This methodology accelerates adult learning, retention and brings forth the application/relevance to real-life situations.
This course is approved under ICF Continuing Coach Education (CCE) program. Participants will receive 20 CCE Units (Core Competencies: 16 hours and Resource Development: 4 hours). ICF CCEU programs are for the purpose of ICF credential renewals or for participants interested to acquire their ICF coach certification through the portfolio path.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Apply team leadership skills to coach and empower teams
- Engage stakeholders to establish strategic goals and agreements
- Facilitate team planning, set goals and mitigate risk
- Connect and build psychological safety among team members
- Enhance team development and growth for sustainable results
- Monitor and manage team progress and accountability
- Motivate team performance through recognition and reward systems
Formal/Informal Leaders who engage and motivate team members to higher levels of performance. These include Business Leaders, Directors, Managers and Team/HR Leaders.
Participants are expected to be fluent in spoken and written English, preferably with a Diploma/Degree qualification. Ideally, participants should have at least 5 years of work experience with at least one year of supervisory/managerial experience. Participants should preferably have completed the “Coaching for Performance and Capability Development (WSQ)” module.
- All pricing are in Singapore Dollars. Fee stated is per participant price.
- BP Coach Training Pte Ltd is a non-GST registered company and a Nett Fee Approved Training Organisation (ATO).
- SME is defined as:-
- Organisation incorporated in Singapore with at least 30% local shareholding; AND
- Group annual sales turnover of not more than S$100 million; OR
- Group employment size of less than 200 employees
- SSG refers to SkillsFuture Singapore.
- Employers may claim Absentee Payroll Funding. Please refer to SkillsFuture Singapore website at Funding Support for Employers for more details.
- For the purpose of funding validation, all nett fee payment for employer-sponsored participants must be in the form of company issued cheques or through bank transfer from the sponsored company.
- Self-sponsored individuals may pay their nett fee via SkillsFuture Credit or other payment options accepted by BP Coach Training.
- This course is aligned to WSQ Skills Framework INP-PDV-4049-1.1, People and Performance Management. No further WSQ training grant will be allowed if participant has already claimed the funding for this course from another approved training organisation (ATO).
- SSG Course Ref No: TGS-2020504075
- Please refer to the Terms & Conditions for more details.
“This course is very effective, practical and useful in my role as HR manager in coaching leadership team. It is a very practical and engaging session. Trainers are so open to share their experience with us.” Schlumberger participant
“The instructors delivered a really good course for me as a participant and a learner, as they are not just open to questions from the floor but they aren't defensive in their responses and allow for discussions/debate to happen freely.” Non-profit Organisation participant
"The Instructors are very patient in dealing with our myriad of questions and very well versed in their field of expertise. I would hope all potentials interested in Coaching would have the opportunity to learn from them." Hospitality industry participant
“When I carried out coaching in my organisation, I realised I am teaching and mentoring. The coaching process, questioning techniques demonstrated and active listening are very useful.” Singapore Dai-ichi participant
“Laurence and Eng Neo expertly and effectively facilitated this programme. I have learned much and benefited greatly from it. Would highly recommend it to others" CapitaLand participant
“A value added and fruitful course that all should not miss. Extremely engaging and the facilitators are able to bring forward the learnings easily to all the participants" Idemitsu International participant
“The contents were relevant and interesting. A course I will strongly recommend for aspiring leaders to be a better version of themselves.” Propnex Realty participant
Alternatively, download the registration form and email to us.