“Be an ICF Certified Coach” – Certification Training Program (in Singapore)
Been thinking about being a competent Leader-Coach or a Professional Coach? BP Coach Training Pte Ltd is offering an approved International Coach Federation (ICF) coaching certification program. The Certified Master Performance Coach (CMPC) training syllabus is specifically designed and customised to fulfil the requirements by ICF. Graduating students will be awarded the credential “Certified Master Performance Coach” and they can then proceed to apply to ICF for credentialing as Associate Certified Coach (ACC) through the ACSTH path.
The CMPC training program covers the core competencies of a coach as outlined by ICF as well as the various coaching techniques involved. Participants will have the opportunity to apply coaching principles and learn how to leverage their strengths in this experiential training. The CMPC program has been attended and highly acclaimed by many participants throughout the Asia Pacific region.
Please refer to the Certified Master Performance Coach program for more details, and Program Reviews by past participants.
- Be equipped with the 11 ICF Core Coaching competencies
- Learn and practice to Coach professionally leveraging on the competencies and advanced Coaching tools and techniques
- Shift mind sets and effect change thru’ the Transformational Coaching process
Course Outline (Overview):
The program structure covers the following areas:
- Coaching Foundation
- The Coaching Mindset
- ICF Core Competencies
- Setting the Foundation
- Ethical Standards & Practices
- Coaching Agreement
- Co-Creating the Relationship
- Building Trust & Intimacy
- Coaching Presence
- Effective Communication
- Powerful Questionings
- Active Listening
- Direct Communication
- Facilitating Learning and Results
- Creating Awareness
- Designing Actions
- Planning and Goal Setting
- Managing Accountability & Progress
- Setting the Foundation
- Coaching Models
- Supervised Coaching
- Coaching Practicum
The program is divided into 3 phases:
- Phase 1: September 26 – 28, 2016 (3 days – training)
- Phase 2: November 15 – 18, 2016 (4 days – training)
- Phase 3: To be determined with participants (1 day – assessment)
- Senior Executives, Leaders, Managers, HR Professionals in the private and public sector seeking to improve their organisation and personal performance measurements
- Business leaders, Consultants, Trainers, HR Policy Developers focused on helping organisations in performance improvement and development
Please contact us for more details.
* Companies that send participants can claim tax deductions or cash payout of total training expenditure under the Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC) Scheme. Terms & conditions apply. Please refer to IRAS website for more details. SMEs could also tap onto the SPRING Leadership Development Initiative to fund the training and executive coaching fees for their leaders.
- 10% deposit payable upon registration
- 90% balance payment to be made one month prior to start of program
About the Lead Trainer: Master Coach – Wai K. Leong
Wai K is the Managing Partner of JMC Coach Mastery and is accredited as a Master Certified Coach from International Coach Federation, US. He is a Director of ICF Global Board and brings with him over 30 years of leadership experiences, with 15 years at senior management level. He has trained and coached more than 10,000 leaders over his span of 20 years as a leader, coach and trainer and clocked more than 2500 hours of executive coaching experience working with large multinational clients within the region. He is also an ICF-accredited coaching skills assessor. Wai K has authored 2 successful books on leadership and coaching. His contribution to the coaching industry includes holding the chair as President of ICF Malaysia Chapter (2009-2014), Board Member of Asia Pacific Coach Alliances 2013. He is Hogan Certified and a graduate of Positive Psychology and VIA Character Strengths.